My kid had a sleepover last weekend and a bunch of her friends came to stay at the house.

The weather has been undoubtedly nice and sunny, so the kids spent a lot of time outside in the pool.

In the middle of the night on Thursday, someone came to wake me up. I don’t remember which one of my daughter’s friends came to knock on the door, but she was distraught and frantic, and my kid was trying to be cool in front of her friends. She decided to eat an entire pot brownie. My spouse and I keep pop brownies in the house, because sporadically we like to get high. We are adults after all and it is legal in this state, however all of the teenagers know that they are not supposed to touch the marijuana supplies that are in the refrigerator and all of our kids are old enough to know the rules. Our kid decided to eat a whole pot brownie and she overdosed on marijuana. She had way too much and she was throwing up and undoubtedly sick to her stomach. Her friends thought that she was going to die from the marijuana brownie, but I knew that she was going to be just fine. I ended up sending all of the girls back to their hosts and I called their parents in the middle of the night. I was uneasy about my own kid and did not genuinely care if they were not delighted because they had to pick up their kids right and early on Thursday day.


recreational marijuana dispensary